Sunday 1 March 2015

What to wear to a wedding #NavyNevada

Good afternoon (or rather evening) everyone, I'm back again with another wedding appropriate OOTD. This time around it's this navy Closet Skater in contrast floral print for £55.00 at ASOS. I think skater dresses are a timeless style of dress. They're also perfect to hide those inevitable food babies that occur post wedding munch.

I think the nicest thing about this outfit is that you can pick out colours in the dress with the accessories. To go with this little beauty, I picked this gorgeous pair of Navy Chunky Cross strap courts at £24.99 from new look. I think they're absolutely lovely and as they're in a sensible colour, they'll be worn again.

I figured as the print was loud, the accessories should be simple and this Mini satin clutch bag at £10.00 is perfect for the job. It's only small but is well equipt to carry your lippy and cards for the bar, which we all know I'll be abusing (haha).

So what do you think of this little gem of an outfit? Nicer than the last one? Let me know in the comments below, pleasseeeee! Lots of love,
Laura.

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely outfit, the dress is so pretty! ♥
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and it's such a beautiful print, I'm half tempted just to buy it and look at it when I'm starved of beauty! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...