Monday 9 September 2013

Review// Miss Sporty Fabulous Lash

  

Hello all, review time! Again, I must apologize for  my absence from the blogging world. I will be returning to university soon and have been completely stressing myself out over nothing. Anyway, back to the point. 


If you asked a woman which makeup product she could not go without, it would be mascara. That's because there is nothing more feminine than a woman's lashes. There is a reason my blog is called lipstick and lashes!


So, this little beauty sells for just £2.99, it is that cheap! For the price, I was very skeptical that the results would be anything special. But, for a nice change, here is a product that does what it advertises. After using this mascara, my eyelashes are longer and hold more of a curl. To get the desired effect, I just layer up coats until I'm happy and then leave to dry. It might sound odd to include my exact method but any hardcore mascara user will know different products need different techniques.

If you haven't found that all important IT mascara I beg that you try this one. The miss sporty brand is an unsung hero of the high street. Hope you have enjoyed my review and suggestions are always welcome.

Thanks as always, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...