Sunday 27 October 2013

Haul// New Look and Dorothy Perkins


Hello all, this is my first ever haul post, woohoo! I have done so many shopping trips where I have brought back the whole store and never thought to do a post about it. Better late than never I suppose! Before I say anything about my little beauties, you will probably notice that most of my haul posts from now on will be 'New Look' this an 'New Look' that. I absolutely love the place, it's not too expensive and is always in stock with the most current trends but with a twist. So without further adeu...



 
New Look Burgundy Oversized Jumper £19.99

Jumpers are my absolute favourite thing to purchase. I love winter for the fashion of big jumpers, cute boots and hats that are cuter still. That being said, it comes as no surprise that I've brought another one. I already own one very similar to this, though the fit of this one is so much nicer. It is fitted on the sleeves and then has a comfortable, baggy fit to the body. I also like the fact that it is that little bit longer. Plus when I tried it on under my parka, it looked amazing. You would be surprised how well burgandy an khaki go together.



 
New Look Leather Look Sleeve Midi (left) £11.00 and New Look Black Midi (Right) £6.00

  The selection of dresses in New Look at the moment are to die for! The Leather-look sleeve midi dress (above left) was reduced from £19.99 to just £11.00 and I had to have it. I go out dancing to clubs a lot at university so I am forever looking for nice outfits. This one is nice and simple so I thought I could team it with an aztec necklace (see below) and some black boot heels. Add some bright lippy and a grundgy going out outfit! I've also brought some over-sized black elastic headbands (though I forgot to include them, doh) that I think will look great worn with my hair long and curly with this dress.

The plain black midi was only £6.00 and I couldn't leave it. It is the sort of staple that you can wear in any season. So just on it's own in summer or in winter with tights and a jumper thrown over, it is really so versatile. I have also noticed that crop  argyle knit jumpers are coming in this season. Over this sort of dress is one of the many ways they can be worn. 




 
New Look Neon green Aztec necklace £3.00 (Left) Dorothy Perkins Aztec necklace £1.50 (Right)


I was at the till buying the items I've shown you above when I saw this neon green aztec necklace. Aztec necklaces are really in fashion at the minute and I love them. I have so many outfits that need brightining up with some statement jewelery and so when I saw the bright neon green on this one, I had to have it. The fact that it had been reduced to only £3.00 was just a bonus.

Dorothy Perkins has a fantastic selection of jewelery and this one was no exception. I liked how this necklace was a little different and I loved that the earrings were included. So many shops make you pay extra for matching earrings so this was a nice touch. I went to the till with the intention of paying £10.00 for this beauty but when I got there, It came up on the till as £1.50 and had gone into the sale. How lucky am I!?

So you have seen all of my little haul, what do you think? As always lots of love,





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...