Monday 23 June 2014

MAC Pink Pearl Pop


Afternoon all, It is an absolutely beautiful day and I thought I'd whip out a quick blog post before my third driving lesson in the sunshine. Also, I mentioned being nervous for an interview in my last post and... I got the job! It's bar work and it means I can now start saving for a masters that will then take my career to the next level and this job is the perfect way to do it. It's the first interview where I was actually laughing and the staff are like a family, some of which I'm really good friends with already. Overall, I can't wait to get started!

Anyway, now you're updated with what's going on in the world of Laura, on to business! A few days after finishing from university, my friend Laura (yes, another Laura!) messaged me asking for my address. Two days later, I received a mysterious white envelope in the post. Upon opening it, I saw those big MAC letters on a bag and inside it contained this little beauty. Alongside it was a heartfelt letter that almost made me shed a tear. It really was the most lovely letter/gift I've ever received.

Laura knows my love for MAC all too well and she couldn't have picked a better colour for summer. Pink Pearl Pop is a bright pink that has a creamy, shiny finish. It doesn't feel drying on the lips and can be built up to a really shocking pink. So far, I've worn it to a couple of meals out and had people asking what it was I was wearing. I've also mixed it with a nude lipstick and it's the perfect pink for a neutral everyday look. Overall, I absolutely love it and the finish is second to none, nothing less than I would expect from MAC.

Have you had any new lipsticks lately? What do you think of MAC Pink Pearl? As always, let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...