So I've seen this tag flying around and thought it about time that I got stuck in myself. Beware there are a fair few questions here (50 to be exact). I've now done this tag and I still don't know what TMI actually stands for so if you know let me in on it...
1. What are you wearing? I’m wearing a pair of ripped skinny jeans from new look and an off the shoulder cream jumper also from new look (obsessed).
2. Ever been in love? I have, I love my family and friends (not the love you mean but still) and the lovely boyfriend Ste of course!
3. Ever had a terrible breakup? Before Ste, fortunately the only breakups I had were on my terms and because the relationships weren’t serious (only high school serious) it wasn’t really a big deal, oops.
4. How tall are you? I am 5"7
5. How much do you weigh? I actually don’t know which sounds like a cop out answer I know. I had trouble with eating during my first year at college and since I just think scales are a bad idea. I much prefer to go on how I feel and how my clothes fit as to how my body looks.
6. Any tattoos? Not yet…
7. Any piercings? Ears and belly button.
8. OTP ? What does that mean?
9. Favorite show? My all-time favourite has to be Gossip Girl, it’s fashionable, everybody is gorgeous and the storyline is as juicy as they come.
10. Favorite bands? I could not possibly narrow them down to just one, it depends on what mood I’m in.
11. Something you miss? When I’m at uni, I miss my boyfriend, family and home comforts.
12. Favorite song? How can I possibly pick just one!? I am loving Brandy Carlile Hearts Content though.
13. How old are you? I’m 21, 22 in December, scary.
14. Zodiac sign? Sagitarius!
15. Quality you look for in a partner? Good sense of humour, kindness, basically everything Ste is (cheese)
16: Favorite Quote? Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter.
17: Favorite actor? Mmm, Channing Tatum or Henry Cavill (they’re hot)
18: Favorite color? Red Red Red.
19: Loud music or soft? Louder is always better.
20: Where do you go when you're sad? I just go for a jog along the sea front until I don't care anymore.
21: How long does it take you to shower? If I have to wash the fro then about 30 minutes but generally about 10 minutes or less.
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? I tend to give myself an hour and a half because it takes me ages to wake up and I hate to rush. I have gone from PJ’s to shower, makeup, hair and outfit all in ten minutes before though!
23: Ever been in a physical fight? No, I’m not the sort of girl who would (I’m a wimp!)
24: Turn on? A good sense of humour for sure.
25: Turn off? Smelly people, ewww.
26: The reason I joined Blogger? It’s a place I can ramble about makeup and people not only get it but do it as well, it’s heaven!
27: Fears? Daddylonglegs, it’s an actual full blown phobia now.
28: Last thing that made you cry? My hair, don’t ask!
29: Last time you said you loved someone? Just actually, he brought me chocolate!
31: Last book you read? Memoirs of a Geisha, for the millionth time.
32: The book you're currently reading? Revision materials, sigh.
33: Last show you watched? Dexter
34: Last person you talked to? My family, what a load of wierdos. Haha!
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? Boyfriend
36: Favourite food? Chicken, ooh or pepperoni Pizza wraps from my universities student union.
37: Place you want to visit? Paris again, Rome, Australia and Vatican city!
38: Last place you were? The living room of my family home.
39: Do you have a crush? The boyfriends a little bit alright.
40: Last time you kissed someone? Just now
41: Last time you were insulted? Me and my family insult each other constantly, in a loving way though of course.
42: Favorite flavour of sweet? Everything and everything.
43: What instruments do you play? Used to play the piano and a bit of guitar, ooh and the trumpet. Not much good now though, oops.
44: Favorite piece of jewelry? I have a gold leaf necklace from Accessorize that I adore.
45: Last sport you played? I played water volleyball (is that what it’s called?) with my course mates on a trip to wales.
46: Last song you sang? Brandy Carlile Hearts Content
47: Favourite chat up line? Feel this material (*Hands sleeve to innocent victim*), that's girlfriend material that.
48: Have you ever used it? No, it's old and I really don’t think anyone will get anywhere with that one!
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? Now actually.
50: Who should answer these questions next? Everybody who wants to!
Are you still there, well done if you are! Some really nosy questions here, let me know in the comments below if you’ve done it and I’ll have a nosy at your answers. As always it’s been a pleasure!