Saturday 17 August 2013

Fashion// What I wore on holiday


 Dress: Boohoo £12.99, Cardigan: New Look £7.99 and Bag: New Look £24.99

I have recently returned from a two week long cruise aboard the MSC Opera and thought I would show you my holiday outfits and a general 'What I got up to' post. We visited Imjuiden, Amsterdam, Harlem, Guernsey, Vigo, Bilbao, Lisbon and Le Havre. I think everyone will agree that wearing a new outfit on every day of your holiday is what makes it for us girls.

The outfit above was really a last minute idea. The bag is one that I have already owned for quite some time and it goes with everything. The dress is quite plain really (apologies I don't have a better Image of it, I am still without my DSLR.) But for travelling in, it is perfect. I also wore this for the flight to Paris earlier this summer and it is so comfortable.  The cardigan was only £7.99 and it goes with everything. It's also perfect for walking round the ship at night when there was a slight chill.

Bag: As above, Maxi Skirt: New Look £16.99, Crop Top: New Look £3.99 and Belt: Primark £1.00

This was the one outfit I could not wait to wear. This image was taken beside the waterways in Amsterdam, which was the first stop of the cruise. I knew this skirt would be great for walking around in as it is so soft and really light. A plain white crop top is really a wardrobe essential in my eyes as they can go under everything.

Skirt: As Above, Crop Top: New Look £9.99 and Clutch Bag: Lavish Alice £19.99

At some point I will sit down and take a close up shot of the clutch bag featured here, it's so individual, I have never seen anything like it before or since. Check out the Lavish Alice website as it is really great for one off pieces no one else will have.  The maxi skirt is the same I wore in the day, but it became a whole new outfit when paired with this polka dot crop top. The image was taken on the main stairwell and you can see from this picture that the cruise ship was gorgeous. 

Playsuit: New Look £19.99 and Satchel: New Look £12.99

This playsuit  has been in my wardrobe a couple of years and It's still one of my favourite items to take on holiday. It's great for walking around and exploring, which is what I was doing here around Vigo. 

Peplum Top: New Look £8.99, Leggings: New Look £7.99

This was quite a dark outfit for me (being all in black.) There was a jumpsuit version on ASOS for £50 and this, considering  it looks exactly the same on, was perfect for a night in the bars. When we visited Guernsey there was a new look and you may have noticed that practially everything i've brought is from there. I LOVE New Look and it has always been my go to place for everything. As suspected, when I visited I found a cute plain tee and a bright pink clutch which I thought would brighten up this outfit. Here I am getting rather excited about it below.

The clutch.

Playsuit: New Look £24.99 Bag: As Above

I love a bit of polka dot and this playsuit is cute as a button. It's navy and white so I can pass as nautical, which think is only appropriate. 

Dress: Miss Guided £38.99, Clutch: Primark £3.00, Necklace: Accessorize £9.00

This was the dress I wore for Gala night and I wish had a reason to wear it every day because I love it. The clutch was an absolute bargain that I brought before the dress and it was only £3.00! 

After yet another very long blog post (Holiday blues haven't set in yet) so I will leave you with some other photos from my holiday. 






 Lots of Love,











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...