Tuesday 24 December 2013

Christmas// Merry Christmas to you

 
 
 
Images: Google Image search of 'Christmas Tree', 'Wrapped Christmas Presents' and 'Christmas Hot Chocolate'

Good afternoon all! Ever the obvious but... it's Christmas Eve! I feel like I have been looking forwards to Christmas all year and I've blinked and the last couple of weeks have flown by! I am obsessed with everything Christmas and I am so excited for tomorrow; unwrapping presents, Giving gifts and eating (lots) of lovely food! I am worse than a child, I'm far too excited for a 21 year old! I thought it only fitting that the last post before Christmas was Christmas in nature.

So yesterday I braved the cold and helped the 'brother in law' do his Christmas shopping by choosing out a present for myself. I decided on the trusty old  Urban Decay all-nighter spray (I will do a review soon) to replace my bottle that has ran out. Luckily, I hadn't left my Christmas shopping that late as I find it can really ruin the spirit for me if I'm stressing about gifts. A couple of weeks ago I was sat in front of the fire, hot chocolate in hand, surrounded by mounds of wrapping paper and bows. Not to big myself up too much, but I am quite a good 'wrapper' (I had a good teacher in my mother!) so I enjoy the process of wrapping gifts and making them look as beautiful as possible! My mother has outdone even herself this year by attaching battery operated Christmas lights to a present box so it glitters, it looks amazing!

 

To wrap my presents this year I headed to Matalan of all places for this beautiful White and Silver snowflake wrapping paper. As part of the set they sold a pack of glittery silver tags, bows and ribbons. I needed a decent amount as I've gone overboard this year. I get so carried away when buying presents, I just can't stop myself. Sometimes, even when I can't afford it, oopsie! Christmas is the prefect excuse to treat the people you love, after all that's what it's all about.

So, presents are wrapped, fire is on and A wonderful life is on TV. I'm sat in my onesie with a hot chocolate taking it all in. My plans for later include some of my family and relatives popping down to a pub for a few Christmas drinks. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas eve and of course, Christmas day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...