Wednesday 21 January 2015

Makeup Revolution Ultra Blush Palate


Note to self: when you're desperately awaiting payday, do NOT look at the Makeup Revolution website. They've recently released some new makeup brushes and reviews I've read so far are very positive indeed. I figured rather than focusing on a product I don't have, I could review a product I do have. This time being the Makeup Revolution Ultra Blush palate. Back in October I bought this for my sisters birthday and she really loved it. I was so close to keeping it for myself because I liked it so much. Thankfully, my willpower stayed in tact and I was lucky enough to receive it myself from Santa this Christmas. I've used it countless times since then and can say I'm impressed.

I should probably state that I'm not a big blusher person, so for me having a range of colours all in one place like this is great to go with all my make up looks. First of all, all of Makeup revolution products sport the same super sleek black casing. It looks great in my makeup bag and other than getting a little dirty with fingerprints, retains it's clean appearance. Secondly, the range of colours in this palate go from bright corals to delicate pinks, none of which can be seen from my crappy photos, I cannot wait for January to be over! Anywho, hatred for dull January aside, it covers all colour bases so if like me, you're a novice to blushers, this little set will be great for you. They've also added in some shimmers for luck but I prefer my Sleek shimmer and so haven't used these enough to really comment as of yet.

The quality is fairly good although the pigmentation isn't all that powerful. That being said, from blushers I prefer them to be more buildable, anything to avoid looking like a clown! There's also a nifty little mirror included so you can see your whole face whilst applying them. Overall, a nice little set and as always with makeup revolution, reasonably priced! Have you tried it yet? Let me know what you think in the comments below!
Laura.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...