Monday 9 February 2015

The Camel Coat Trend


One trend that has shown no signs of ending is the camel coat. I think this trend, for me, was first triggered when Kim K stepped out in that all nude ensemble and looked a million $$$. Nude is flattering for all skin tones, all shapes and sizes and goes with everything. Choosing the perfect coat can be tricky for just those reasons. Look no further.

I've been looking at countless pictures (found by searching through this google search, none were taken by me) and getting outfit inspiration. I've already got my eye on a camel coat currently on Ebay, so have been pleasantly surprised to find people pairing outfits with things similar to ones I already own. Thus, meaning I don't have to go out and buy a whole new wardrobe to match the coat (but we all know I will...)

With trends usually being so fleeting, it's a refreshing change to see one staying put. I for one tried to resist but alas, I am weak. I mean come on, Kim K, Fearne Cotton,  Chloe Plumstead and Carli Bybel, there's no way I was going to last. I am definitely going to invest in one of these badboys but what do you think of the camel coat trend? Let me know in the comments below. As always it's been a pleasure!
Laura.

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful post, I love camel coats ♥
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou as always for stopping by, makes my day! I've literally just bought one :O

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...