Tuesday 3 February 2015

Wednesday Wants


Another Wednesday, another bunch of wants. No matter how much I buy, there's always something I've convinced myself I need. I've been really working on my room lately, clearing out all the crap. I've even started on my PJ draw and after beginning the Gossip Girl series (again), it's made me want  more glamourous nightwear than the "I love being cute" PJ's I currently own. Well, to avoid yet more rambling, here's my wants!

Maybelline The Nudes Palette has been on just about everyone's lips lately. I've never been one for Maybelline shadows as I never found the quality to be that good. That being said, the reviews for this palette have been very promising and to seal the deal, my girl crush Carlibel used this in one of her tutorials. Consider me sold.

The Bow Ballet Slipper Sock is one of those things I know I could live without, but I just don't want to. As forementioned, I want a more grown up PJ collection (sad) and I think these are just lovely to roam about the house in.

Rosie Huntington-Whitelys Floral Camisole Top and Floral Satin Pyjama Shorts are enough to make a grown woman weep. Sleeping in satin is like nothing you've ever felt before and honestly, when they're this gorgeous there's literally no reason I can think of to not make them mine. Kudos Rosie, kudos.

I've been loving smart simple dresses lately and this Dark Grey Fine Knit High Neck Midi Dress (seriously New Look, couldn't think of a shorter name?) is no exception. Throw on some tights and pointy heels and you've got yourself a super elegant outfit. Can't stop buying!

I think for my sanity (and my bank balance) I need to stop there. There's so much I still need in my life like VS undies (just for the sake of having a pair) and a few other bits and bobs. But, I'm grateful for all I have and I know these pretty things are uninportant in the big scheme of things. Alas, until next time lovely readers.
Laura.




2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful wishlist! The palette looks really nice ♥
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, sorry for making you want the palette though *oops x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...