Saturday 18 January 2014

2014 Beauty Wish List


Evening all! I've been thoroughly enjoying my free time post exams. I was sat watching 'Some Like It Hot' with Marylin Monroe and couldn't help but think how beautiful and how classic the women looked. It then got me thinking about makeup, now change there then! Unfortunately, when buying my post exam treats as featured in my last post, I ended up browsing the makeup stores and have an all new lust list. Many other blogs have done such posts, so here is my 2014 Beauty wishlist!

1. Benefit They're Real Mascara
I am always on the look out for that holy grail mascara. I think they are quite a personal item as everybody has different eyelashes and things they want from a mascara. For me, I love long, curly eyelashes that look natural. I know this mascara is included in the Glamour Beauty Edit beauty box and I intend to get it when I have a spare £15 lying around. 

2. Benefit Porefessional Primer
Ever since I first heard about this primer, I have been dreaming of owning it, sad. I have heard nothing but good things about this product and I can't wait to try it. However, it has such a large price tag that it's unlikely i'll be calling one mine for a while, hence why there are two primers in this wishlist.

3. Loreal Made for me Naturals 
I haven't picked out a particular colour but they have such a good range. As I have already said so many times, going blonde requires lighter lipsticks. As I only have two natural looking shades, I'm looking into some more neutral lip colours.

4. Loreal Nail polish in Marie Aintonette
During my free time, I've developed somewhat of an obsession with watching Gossip Girl. I love everything about it, especially the fashion! The character Serena Vanderwoodsen (played by the stunning Blake Lively) has not only the hair colour I want, but the whole look I want to go for. Part of her look is she wears really pretty, girly shades of pink. This one is perfect for what I'm going for. 

5. Sleek Neutral Eyeshadow Palate
I'm actually having to look into makeup storage as I already have a growing collection of palates. This one caught my eye because of how warm the different shades are. After having a full blown love affair with the Sleek contouring palate, I am eager to try some more Sleek products as the pigmentation is the best on the highstreet in my opinion.

6. Collection 2000 Primed & Ready Primer
I have read several reviews that this primer is great and at only £5.99, I am eager to giv e it a go. One of my close friends Laura has recently given me a Primer to try out, so I will leave a review and let you know what I think.

Well, I'm going to finish watching Some like it hot and then no doubt end up watching another dozen episodes of gossip girl, it's an addiction! I'm also really excited because I do long distance with my boyfriend of nearly four years and tomorrow I get to visit him in his university accommodation for a whole week! I'm going to be spending all day tomorrow pampering myself, providing this hangover goes, I celebrated end of exams last night so I'm worse for wear. Anyway lovelies, it's goodbye from me!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...