Monday 6 January 2014

NOTN// All that Glitters

 

Good afternoon all, I thought I'd do a quick post in a my revision break and let you know how I'm wearing my nails and what I'm up to. So I mentioned the nail varnish above in my last 'Nails of The Night' (NOTN) post and this is it. The photo above really doesn't do the varnish justice as it actually has tiny flakes of baby pink glitter running through it. It is my new favourite for a night out as it is super glamorous! 

As to what I've been up to, I am currently still home for Christmas. You may have seen then bad weather on the news lately, and my poor Abersywtyth has been affected more than most, so much so that my exams have been pushed back a week. An extra week for revision, yay! I have been knuckling down and making the most of the extra time and I am actually happy with the revision I've done so far. Fingers crossed it all pays off. I'll be returning to Aberystwyth sometime later this week so I will be able to see the full extent of the storm. I'm hoping my little university house is still okay, I love it!

As always, It's been a pleasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...